My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys.....
Sorry to say that after years of lurking around the site I am selling my 520 Hydro. It is a '96 with less than 550 on the clock. Comes with 48 inch deck, wheel weights and chains as well as the plow. I was thinking of asking $1400.00 for it. What do you guys think? Sound right??

I just do not need it to mow the lawn at the new house and I can not take it back into the woods to get fire wood etc. Sorry to say I am going to have to get an ATV for my needs.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Also, what are you looking to do with the ATV? Depending on your needs you may want to try a Compact Utility Tractor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live outside of Canton, NY. I can take pictures and e-mail them to anyone that is interested or knows someone that might be interested. I have thought of a utility tractor but the cost is double what I would spend on an ATV so is not possible at this time.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Hey Guys.....
Sorry to say that after years of lurking around the site I am selling my 520 Hydro. It is a '96 with less than 550 on the clock. Comes with 48 inch deck, wheel weights and chains as well as the plow. I was thinking of asking $1400.00 for it. What do you guys think? Sound right??

I just do not need it to mow the lawn at the new house and I can not take it back into the woods to get fire wood etc. Sorry to say I am going to have to get an ATV for my needs.
hummm I picked up a 97 with 425 hours for less than a grand

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just searched the entire USA using craigspal today and they range from $800 to $2250 (with 48" deck and 48" two stage mower). Location, condition and demand have a lot to do where it fits in that range. I see many people start high on Craigslist and drop the price over time until they find an acceptable price for their area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts