My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Seems like a reasonable price, considering it also has the industrial/HD front axle. Too bad you don't have a couple implements with it, especially a plow, and cultivators, or the Fast Hitch. With the seemingly coming CSA's, and organic produce growers for farmer's markets, these tractors will be bringing premium prices once again. Not many of the newer small tractor's are set up for row crop production.

Click on this link to see a few at some dealers: http://www.tractorhouse.com/list/li...1111&Manu=INTERNATIONAL&Mdltxt=130&mdlx=exact

And the spreader would have sold pretty quck around here, if the right person saw it. Wish it was closer to me.!! Lots of small horse farms around here looking for a spreader like that. If the apron chain, and metal holding the beaters is good shape, a floor is no problem. With a new floor, that would bring $5-$600.00 around here... Many around here pull them with their sizeable 4-wheelers.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dj54. I have no idea what they are worth and just kinda guessed.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if anybody disagrees' feel free to let me know. I will not be offended or get upset. I posted this to get feed back good or bad so don't be afraid to say...that's way to much for that piece of junk....lol. here is a couple more photos to help ya out. I will say this tractor starts really easily, proly the fastest I ever seen a 6vt start. the first photo is of the weld behind the front rock shaft. it is just behind the hydro lines to the right of the numbers. hard to see I took it to a professional welding shop and they did a great job.

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
well you were right the poop spreader went fast....not hits on the tractor though....I was wondering about the front axle, most...actually all the others I have seen had a round,pipe style front axle. thanks for the info.

edit: and for the folks that responded to my threads about the tractor don't recall who now, but somebody gets a gold star, the tractor should be yellow and white. when we had the rock shaft off there was a nasty green looking primer then yellow then the red paint. so hats off ya'll know your I/H's. if it don't sell, I might just strip it down and paint it. easy trailer queen.

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
You might try advertising it on something like Craigslist, or what you used, in say like SE Ohio, or Lexington KY. Those are still used a lot in truck patches, and tobacco country.

If it had a set of cultivators with it, I'm betting it would have sold faster than the spreader at that price.

Yup, thats the industrial front end. Our County Rd. Dept had like 15 of them with side mounted sickle bar mowers, and used them up until the late 70's. But, they were red, with white grille's. Tried to buy one when they traded, but they were sold before they were traded in. Some the county guys bought themselves, and some on to parts unknown...

Sweet lil' tractors...

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it had a power broom on the front when I got it. sold the broom, but kept the stuff for the pto. with the way they had it ran off a chain and sprocket, I would be able to move the pto to the center of the tractor. after getting the rear rock shafts I realized the hitch blocks the pto, so I was gonna use that stuff to move the pto over so I could still use with the hitch. I think all I need left to put a 3pt hitch on it is a front rock shaft and the drop link arms that go from the rock shafts to the lower 3pt lift arms. had a lot of work planned for the little tractor, but when we moved it doesn't sit to well on our hill side, so got a 4x4 Allis Chalmers 5020 with a loader,back blade and tiller, kinda rendered the international useless, and I hate to see a machine sit around.

like I said I was a little spooked about the front end, I bought a wd 45 that I was told had an AC front end and it ended up not being one. glad it was original. sure do like the looks of the Internationals? I was wondering if the front hydro's/rock shafts have down pressure or if they are just gravity?

got it on criagslist, pennswoods and just recently Tractor house? Still waiting.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Looks like a decent tractor to me for what your asking for it. Around here they seem to be getting very popular again. The A, super A, 100, ect. Lots of hobby farm guys with 10 or less acres are buying them up.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've seen more A's for sale in the last few months than I have in years....thought maybe they quit selling parts for'em or something...lol.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like it has sold....for $1200.ugh, thought it would gone for a bit more, but I guess the fella has been looking for an international 130 to restore for a while and hasn't been able to find one, he has found lots of the Farmall's, but not the International's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts