My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’d like to share pictures of a Case 220 that I have just purchased. I know its rough, but it has tons of potential. I have no accessories for it, so I’m curious where I might be able to find a deck and a snow blade. I’d also like to find out what year it is. Based on the serial number and the Snap-Fast feature on it I’ve determined it must be a 1971 but I’d like to be sure. Every serial number I’ve seen in the 1972 and up tractors starts with 965 but mine starts with a 964. It is pictured here. I’d like to locate a seat with the Case logo on back.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Well at least it has a sleeve hitch on it. But with the manual 'arm-strong' lift on that guy, it can make for a work out.
I know there is a what fits what document on the casecoltingersoll.com forum you might check that. then keep eyes out on Craigs, facebook market place, etc. and the mower decks are out there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I live 3 hours or so north of you but there is always some kind of Case for sale on facebook market. Congratulations on your tractor. Be carful they tend to multiply. I was looking for a 3 point hitch for my 444 and ended up with a 448 with the hitch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts