My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my day started off early. Me and the wife went out at the crack of dawn. She got the horses ready for the farier, and I had to tend to repairing the phone line out to the barn. Its been real wet lately and between the horses pawing in the pasture, and the dogs.. they managed to uncover the phone line and break the insulation making for a buzzy connection. I have put up with it for a week as I've had no time off.. but had to get to it today. Had to had dig a 150' trench as there are so many irigation lines and power lines under the front section of the pasture ( to the barn, and to the back of the pasture /chicken coops/hog pens ) Would have loved to have pulled a middle buster.. but didn't feel like doing any plumbing or electrical work!

Dug it.. dropped my new line.. patched it in ( sounds fine ), cover it back up. Had to get the old Ford 660 out to bring a scoop of dirt from the borrow pile to smooth out the trench.

While I was at it I too the time to fuss with the manerer pile and get it nice and tidy again.

After that I ues the loader as a super dooper tool carrier and carried my tools out to the back pasture to add some tie downs to the tube fram tarp canopy that the 660 lives under. Just now cam in and calle dit a day. Besides.. I gotta go to work in an hour and need to clean up.

Don't know what I did without a front end loader before!

Soundguy

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
Sounds like you had a hard day. Its Miller Time now sit back and have a cold one :trink39:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts