My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what yellow John Deere seat will fit a 2001 Sabre 2354 ?
I have heard that the GT242 May fit. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Go to www.jdparts.com and look up you seats part number. Once you have the JD part number the site has a "where used" option that will tell every other tractor/implement that used the seat. Roger

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they were. The Mower needed repainted I restored it to the John Deere Green and yellow.

·
Premium Member
6,408 Posts
You just upped it value by $500 by painting it green and yellow......:sidelaugh

·
Diesel Power
5,340 Posts
Check with Sergeant here, but I believe the 2354 Garden Tractors were based off of the GT262 or GT275 frames. Therefor my 'guess' is that the seats are the same, but the problem is that the seats mount to the fender deck and not the frame. If you take some pics of the existing seat and mounting hardware and post some measurements to go with that, folks here can check theirs against yours for a fit. That's the only suggestion I have.

·
322 jd. with loader
386 Posts
i own two G.T. 242 if you need bolt patteren .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok. thanks. From just looking it is 4 bolts. Two at the top and two at the bottom. I will take a pic and figure out how to post it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok. I can't figure out how to load a pic from my PC onto here. can someone give an email address so i can send them a pic of the bolt pattern of my seat please ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats my seat bolt pattern above. Hopefully we can find out which yellow john deere high back seat will fit my 2001 sabre 2354. thanks to HarryC for posting it for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts