My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your sears suburbans here doing what they do best.
Pictures please, I will have mine tomorrow.

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
heres a couple
SS12: Could I make a "cat O" 3 point for my sears? Nice sears, I am guessing most are 70s models?

Billthetractorman: looks like your sears had a 3 point on it at one time.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
all 70's models. yes you can make one for your tractor. i doubt it would be cost/time effective if you needed to buy the steel and cut and drill and weld it all up though. $100 bucks gets a complete one. and really the lift arms and top link are gravy to make if you find just the hitch plate.

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all 70's models. yes you can make one for your tractor. i doubt it would be cost/time effective if you needed to buy the steel and cut and drill and weld it all up though. $100 bucks gets a complete one. and really the lift arms and top link are gravy to make if you find just the hitch plate.
The sears 3 points are "cat sears" They dont fit cat ) implaments, So I think I will make one. Plus I can practice my welding skills.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
its very doable, i thought you just wanted a 3pt. some cat0 can have the pins flipped to fit the sears hitch

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its very doable, i thought you just wanted a 3pt. some cat0 can have the pins flipped to fit the sears hitch
True, but, If I make a "cat O" Then I could use "cat O" implements
And sears implements.
Then when it gets here, I will order some steel stock and make a new 3 point.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
the lift arms would be the biggest diffrence.

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome james, I hope my 12hp suburban looks like your GT18.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
the top link can be a cat 0 for both.

·
Tractor addict
2,857 Posts
It did, the guy took it off before I came because I coudln't afford it at the time. I really regret not getting it cause I could have saved $20 in the long run.

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It did, the guy took it off before I came because I coudln't afford it at the time. I really regret not getting it cause I could have saved $20 in the long run.
Oh well, I could build ya one for the price of the steel.
When I learn to weld that is.

·
Tractor addict
2,857 Posts
Hmmm that might be an option, I would have to throw in some of my jambalaya to compensate for time. I make the best in the cites! or at least that's what people tell me any ways...

LOL I think it's pretty good, people who like spicy food like it and people who don't like spicy food like it so it's win win.

I'm the only guy in my family that can cook, so I get plenty of chances to improve at it and practice.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
Awesome james, I hope my 12hp suburban looks like your GT18.
it wont...so dont get your hopes up lol. it will look like SS12's or Bills or THEPATRIOT's ... the gt's were the second generation suburban

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
and some of my SS16..

1 - 20 of 46 Posts