My Tractor Forum banner

1161 - 1174 of 1174 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Can't see much of your new house but it looks big from what I can see. Your shop area is big and looks as though it will hold the herd. I bet you have plans for a ceiling and a big wood burning stove for the shop. Congratulations on your purchase.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Sold the 67 on the far left to someone that wanted a restoration project with good bones. I still have the rest. All need work in one way or another, but aren't garage queens. Both me and my brother are looking for a local mobile mechanic, or a shop with 30 minutes to button these up for us. We've go a few other projects that we just don't have the time for, but want to get the work done on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
aww please don't offroad a hydrotrac- where do you live? I'd trade you a geared one to offroad if you're close to massachusetts.
I know it's sacrilegious to off road a hydro.. I'd rather have a gear trans for this project, but the price was right from a buddy.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

·
Sears Aficionado
251 Posts
Looks like it has been awhile since anyone has posted any pics up here. While I didn't get a different tractor it has changed a bit so here are a few updated pics.
She's a beaut!

1161 - 1174 of 1174 Posts