My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at this tractor hopefully tomorrow... ad says fair condition with scraper and angle blade..

How hard and how much to rebuild the Onan Engine ( if needed )

Does that look like a complete 3 point hitch?

thanks is advance

3k63m43l65V25Y65W3a8mbdde6fe5d53e1b57.jpg

dale

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$150

I should be jumping big time right?

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,265 Posts
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!! that scraper is worth more than 150!!!!

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY !!!!!!!!! do it

·
Registered
870 Posts
Its on the wrong side of the country:crybaby:

I'd go see and buy it tonight!

RUN don't walk and call and assure the seller that you have bought it!

That's the find (the Gannon earthcavator) "The scraper" That I am searching for!!

(maybe you'll ship it across country?:thThumbsU TO ME?)

The tractor is a good item, but the scraper is the da bomb!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The owner says it has been setting for about 3 years,, It needs a new fuel pump,, but it ran good up till then..

What's the scoop on the fuel pumps any easy substitutes? or are they hard to find or what..

I will be looking at it tomorrow

d

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,265 Posts
The owner says it has been setting for about 3 years,, It needs a new fuel pump,, but it ran good up till then..

What's the scoop on the fuel pumps any easy substitutes? or are they hard to find or what..

I will be looking at it tomorrow

d
not hard to find, just expensive. It you buy the whole kit it's around 90 bucks. If you just need the diaphragm and gaskets it's about 35-45 bucks

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Ditto, BUY IT!!!!! Onan parts can be pricey(I went through the whole process with my Onan), but it's a solid engine. For a low sale price, and investing a tad bit more to get it moving, you've got a nice tractor!

·
Three of my friends
8,922 Posts
BRM 528.use a fuel pump off a JD Gator 2 wheel drive.KAW engine 58.00

·
5 Onan Flush
622 Posts
I would pay up to $250 for a working earthcavator if that gives you any hint at how good of a deal this is. SS-16 that needs a fuel pump, $150-200, Rear blade, $100. Thats just what I would pay, some would pay more, some would pay less.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
I would pay up to $250 for a working earthcavator if that gives you any hint at how good of a deal this is. SS-16 that needs a fuel pump, $150-200, Rear blade, $100. Thats just what I would pay, some would pay more, some would pay less.
Yep, I've seen the 3pt. hitch sell for $150. buy, buy, buy. Ed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts