My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious, did Sears discontinue their PGT 9500 which was made by Simplicity?

·
Super Moderator
16,679 Posts
I believe so for what Sears caters to it was really expensive. Though it was less expensive than a Prestige the average consumer Thought of it as a Expensive Craftsman They were not a High volume seller The same thing Happened with the FF series as well in the Past They offered them for a Year or two to see In the Past they Have sold Kubota & Troy-Bilt(re-badge Bolens Suburban’s) John Deere Sabre's underneath Craftsman paint & even the Sabre itself. If they don’t sell well they drop them You can still get them from any left over stock that sears has in there Inventory I think there available in the $4,000 something price Range:thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
You can still get them from any left over stock that sears has in there Inventory I think there available in the $4,000 something price Range:thThumbsU
Only 3 left in the country according to Sears Outlet site.

Act now!:fing32:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's too bad it was a nice unit but when your looking at the high price from Sears and they don't sell it makes sense. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
16,679 Posts
Andy the Only 1 in the Midwest is **** Rapids MN The other two are in Charlotte, NC & Arlington, TX:thThumbsU

·
Registered
492 Posts
That unit must have the Briggs engine in it, the same one they are putting in the 2012 Prestige.Of course the price went up $275 for it also.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Just wondering outloud, do these units have the regular Prestige deck with rollers or is it a cheaper Snapper version? Would have considered buying one if I hadn't commited to trading with my dealer on a 2012 Prestige with that same motor!!

·
Tractor Nerd
3,239 Posts
That was the best tractor sears had. Nice thing was you had 2 sources to get parts. Sears or simplicity.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts