My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
...knows the muffin man.
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Last night I was getting ready to order a part I need (bellcrank bushing) on Sears Parts direct (it's number 24) and I was just too tired...

Tonight it's returning "null" for steering components for my tractor.

I just want to verify if it's just me/my computer/dial up issue or if this is the case.

Can anyone check for me? Go to SPD and enter my Serial # (listed in my sig) and see if you can find the steering components (and actually pull it up)?

I need #24 on the list, but can't get it pulled up. (ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
part #24

Bushing, bellcrank
Number: 5292J
Substitution: 140342 $14.07 In stock
Quantity Add To Cart
Manufacturer authorized substitution: 140342 may differ in appearance, but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including 5292J.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
It's working fine. I just bought it up and it added it to my shopping cart. There is no pic available beside the part number. When you add it look to the top right part of the screen for my shopping cart.

Walter

·
...knows the muffin man.
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got it ordered... thanks all.

·
WILD CUSS
64 Posts
I've had zero luck with parts direct on mine, but it's an older one. Most of the parts are discontinued supposedly. I can't get the manuals from anywhere either - but it's not like I need or want a simple "owners" manual.

REF: Model# 917-258542

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I've had zero luck with parts direct on mine, but it's an older one. Most of the parts are discontinued supposedly. I can't get the manuals from anywhere either - but it's not like I need or want a simple "owners" manual.

REF: Model# 917-258542
So you don't want or need this manual?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts