My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
David in NC
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you guys have seen one of these. I thought I had seen most of the implements, especially after that "show off your implement" thread was started. I certainly dont recall seeing one of these. Thought I would share it. A buddy of mine is looking at buying it. If you plug the part number in at Sears.com, it shows an exploded parts break down so its a legit number.

Attachments

·
David in NC
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, that's the elusive 12" Cat 0 plow for the Craftsman FF tractors. It's the true 20", not the sears size plow.

Is it yours? If your buddy doesn't buy it, I'm interested.

Dave

PS, that's a gauge wheel, not a weight, on the rear of the plow.

Sorry, not mine but I too have my eye on it if my friend doesnt want it. I had to look up the "FF" craftsmen. Ive never heard of it. Pretty large machine.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I have one those, but it is too heavy and big, even for the 19.9.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Sears used to sell all kind of full size tractor implements too, not just garden tractor stuff... I have a bunch of older catalogs and you would be amazed what they used to sell!

·
Registered
988 Posts
I don't know what kind of tractor you got, but is very heavy for Sears, since their base weight is only about 600 pounds. Plus the plow is just too heavy to lift on the 3 point for me.

Maybe you just need more weight. My tractor with me on it is between 1500 and 1600 lb.

·
David in NC
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't know what kind of tractor you got, but is very heavy for Sears, since their base weight is only about 600 pounds. Plus the plow is just too heavy to lift on the 3 point for me.

Im pretty sure this plow was not designed to be lifted by a hand powered 3pt on the back of a suburban. This is something made for a bigger designed 3pt hitch system that would probably be hyd or electric powered. I wouldnt even think about using this type of plow, for actual use, with a regular suburban.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts