My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok just recieved my headache / project lol it was a parts donor is what it looks like the guy and the guys before him that passed it down claimed they couldnt get it started i cleaned the carb and used the rope start sheave as someone took the elec starters pulley and it runs however it will not go past idle mainly becuase he took the engine sheet metal and the cable will not pull it and partly due to i think the fact the choke has to be on half no matter the adjustment anyo e know where i can get a carb rebuild kit from????? and besides that where do i find the model or year its got an elec start pulley i know is pre 1971 its orange or was orange and cream white hood (someone went nuts with a spray can all white) 10 hp tecumseh something or other engine orig turf tires surprisingly holding up and i think calcium filled, cusioned seat dash just says 10xl in orange has a stock rear tail light does not say custom

·
Premium Member
31,653 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :Welcome1:

Go to the Sears/Craftsman forum and start a new thread with your questions and good luck. :fing32:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts