My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I saw pictures on here some where showing a scraper blade that was attached to the underside of a Bolens Tube frame, I think it was home built. Is there a scraper blade available for a Tube frame- either rear mount or under side mount ? If some one has pictures I would like to see them, I may build one and it would be nice to have some ideas to go by.
Thanks
:00000057:
rust

·
Northwest PA Bolens Fan!
315 Posts
I've seen that picture too. My G14 would like to have one as well! Somebody must know where to find that link.

·
Eleven Year Site Sponsor
2,821 Posts

·
I LOVE Garden Tractors!!!
1,799 Posts
Yeah, I remember he was running a reduced price on Epay for at least the tubeframe model around Christmas time.

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
There was a guy who used to be an active member here at MTF .. who had a drawling for them ..and sold the blades and instructions on how to build them ... I actually have one for the large frames somewhere .. If I can find the drawling .. I will post it

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
What happened to Kelly? he was on the site for awhile... then poof he disappeared leaving us all wondering "what if". I know I had sent him messages regarding the blade and other items he was in the process of making.

Does someone have the power to see when someone logs on or off? Curious if he's still reading and just not posting. He isn't to far from me here in Ohio... I was hoping to drive up and see some of his units... oh well.

·
I LOVE Garden Tractors!!!
1,799 Posts
He had a phone number listed. Did you try calling him and see if it is still good. If I remember correctly he had a bunch of stuff he was building for the tube frames.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking about usong a scraper blade to level out the drive way, but I am thinking now of using a drag instead, a few years ago I used a hardwood pallet with about 150 pounds of weight on it- and used full size tractor to tow it. was looking for something smaller to tow with the Bolens. I see "Swisher" has a drag for ATV and Lawn tractors, anyone ever use one of these?
rust

·
Gearhead
878 Posts
What happened to Kelly? he was on the site for awhile... then poof he disappeared leaving us all wondering "what if". I know I had sent him messages regarding the blade and other items he was in the process of making.

Does someone have the power to see when someone logs on or off? Curious if he's still reading and just not posting. He isn't to far from me here in Ohio... I was hoping to drive up and see some of his units... oh well.

Click on someones name then click on "view public profile". In there it will show when they last logged on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts