My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was at the scrap yard 2 days ago and seen a pair of Massy gts. One was a 12 and the other is a 14. They are in very nice shape. Dont tell me to go buy them. So I'am doing the next best thing, letting you all know. I forgot my plastic buckets there because I couldent believe my eyes. I plan to get some picts. tommrow if they are still there. Both had mower decks and are in nice shape. The MF 14 was very impressive,..I liked the u-joint connection to the motor. The MF 12 I could not believe how thick the belt was. The man is very reasonable with prices. He would hold them for me, I'am sure.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Cool find Joe, what are you waiting for?,go rescue them from the scrap heap:trink40::goodl:

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SuperDave,.............I'd never get nothing done to my tractors if I spend all my money:dunno:! I gotta say, those MF's are nice tractors! I was wow'ed! I would want to see some MF fan grab them up, because they are nice. Darn I hate to see this:banghead3. Hope I can get the pictures up for you guys, or report someone bought them up. I think my scrap man charges what he pays for them, maybe a tad more. Realy nice scrap people! They looked like they were complete. Now, trust me and send me money, I'll get them, charge ya .90 cents a mile. I'am only going to anyone of the 4 corners of my state,...........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts