My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
5,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scout was born on Halloween 2008. He and I celebrated his 11th birthday with a hike in the woods (which we do every day, but I made it seem extra special this time).

This was a couple days ago, we had a significant wind and rain event two nights ago, followed by our first freeze last night - the woods are thinning in front of our eyes. And, it seems the bulk of the leaves are falling/blowing into our lawn.

·
Registered
372 Posts
You should have given him one of those health food bars as a treat. They taste like dog food anyway, so they have to be good for him. Happy Birthday Scout

·
16,230 Posts
Hello Jere-and thanks for taking care of Scout ---he does enjoy it--and I know you do also.

glenn

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Wow Jere, you are making us feel old(er). Watching Scout become a senior dog has been an enjoyable journey but the grey whiskers makes one sad, but hey we are getting greyer too.

Yatt the main dog passed in Jan., and has been replaced with a reincarnate Beau who has all of his bad attributes but is a good boy.:tango_face_smile_bi

Through in a cameo of Kade too.:tango_face_smile:

Attachments

·
2,064 Posts
There is nothing like a dog with a big smile...that last picture of the little reddish brown guy...he (she?) is beautiful...they all are...but that one really catches your eye....here is my Harley ...with a smile

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts