My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(first time poster so forgive me if this has been covered before, or if it's posted to the wrong forum)

Purchased a Scotts (Deere) S2046 Tractor in 2001 at Home Depot. At the same time bought the Power Flow 46" series bagger.

The Power Flow unit has died a terrible death and I need a replacement. Can one of you fine folks help he to figure out:

1. Can a replacement be purchased online somewhere?

2. Can I adapt another unit to somehow work on the mower?

3. Is there somewhere else I should be looking to find this unit?

By the way, the rest of the bagging assembly is in good shape. The discharge chute and bagging assembly (hoppers) still function as normal; it's just the power-assisted Power Flow unit that gave up the ghost.

I've done a fair amoung of searching using Google, attempting to locate a replacement unit, but it seems that a 8-year old part is considered ancient and nobody seems to stock them any longer.

Any help or dorection would be greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
16,328 Posts
Best place to go is a John Deere dealer. Where you can get a replacement assembly or you may just need the internal parts such as the fan. Just bring ser# off you powerflow and your tractor as well. The parts can be ordered from Deere thru a dealer. Most dealers don't stock them because they have to buy the complete asemblies after a year from deere themselfs But they can order all parts for the Powerflows for either the Sabre or JD made scotts :thThumbsU

1 - 2 of 2 Posts