My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing outrageous, a couple running L's, 2 blades, sulky, couple decks, tire chains and a pretty cool running '64 McCulloch chain saw. But at $125 I thought the deal was pretty fair. The PO is moving and wanted the stuff gone.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
At $125, that was a steal! You did good. Nice score on the 40" mower too.

I have one of those little chain saws. They do pretty good too.

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,735 Posts
Remember, hauling too many Gravelys to Long Island will cause it to sink. Nice haul for the money. :fing32:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Can't beat that for $125!! Nice bunch of loot!

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
The attachments alone are worth more than what you paid for the whole lot - I'd say that did very well at that price! Congrats!!

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Yeah like I said, nothing to get excited about, but for that price I wasn't leaving it there. Working on a trade with some of the stuff.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Good score Ellis! I'm not an L guy myself but I can never turn down a good deal myself. If you check out the "Fall Haul" thread, you'll see what I mean!

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good score Ellis! I'm not an L guy myself but I can never turn down a good deal myself. If you check out the "Fall Haul" thread, you'll see what I mean!
Oooooooooh, I've checked it out Mark! Ran my eyes over those pics numerous times :fing32:. I was almost too embarrassed to post my meager morsel, LOL. That must have been a great time. Crazy cycle we're in right? "I've gotta sell stuff, so I can make room, so I can buy more stuff." Loving every minute of it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts