My Tractor Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I'm certainly not opposed to finding a kick starter. I'd have to put it on another machine though. I want to keep the originality of this one.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I don't blame you.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Those pulleys might have been an aftermarket offering, if my memory is correct - "Spiral-something?"

Anybody able to help me out? I almost feel like I've seen a photo of a flyer online somewhere.
Yes, I almost bought one on ebay a few years ago....and you are correct - "spiral-something or other". :fing32:

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
DJ,
It may cost more than what you paid for the machine but I think B&S used a kick starter for a bit many moons ago. If you get lucky and find one it might be an easy adapt.
Just thinking out loud here.
It would be great in my case, or just plain interesting and great to have.
I dont think its homemade but I could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
O.P. DJ in WV is still here so maybe there's hope... 🤞
I wonder if thats that guy up around Parkersburg? I talked to a guy a few yrs. ago when I was in our shop in P'burg and as usual I ask everyone if they knew where any old Gravelys are and one guy said "there used to be a old guy up here in a wheel chair that had a mess of them"

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
I wonder if thats that guy up around Parkersburg? I talked to a guy a few yrs. ago when I was in our shop in P'burg and as usual I ask everyone if they knew where any old Gravelys are and one guy said "there used to be a old guy up here in a wheel chair that had a mess of them.
Oh Geesh I guess he is here......I'll always be lost on this new type format. Sorry folks but I think Ive hit my computer zenith lol.

·
2,428 Posts
Oh Geesh I guess he is here......I'll always be lost on this new type format. Sorry folks but I think Ive hit my computer zenith lol.
Gerrard, if you click his underlined username in my post above it will take you to his profile page, from there you can click on 'Start Conversation' and send him a message.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts