My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
JD4L
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 318 today! Needs a little bit of lovin' but, it was well worth the price! needs tires, 1 deck spindle bearing, fuel pump and a washing!:thThumbsU

Trying to find out what year it is and maybe deck size...

The lucky number is... M00318X430128
Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Tonka

·
The Gate Keeper
1,181 Posts
Here is the information about the Tractor M00318X430128

Model: 318
Typecode: M00318X
Serial Number: 430128
Model Year: 1987
Engine Model and Size: P218G Onan 18HP
Lift Type: Hydraulic 2 Lever
Paint: Green
Manufactured Location: Horicon, WI

·
JD4L
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ask and you shall recieve! Here are some pics... The hood has a couple chunks missing and the light lens is missing. It needs a little TLC but, I think it can be back to good condition in a few weeks. Needs deck belts, fuel pump, front tires and a battery... Not sure of the deck size but, looks like a 50":dunno: Needs a seat too. Just want to get it functioning first...:praying:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,413 Posts
Congrats Tonka looks like a good project for you :fing32: That looks like a 50" deck to me too but I could be wrong. How many hours are on it?

·
Tractor nut, general nut
461 Posts
Thanks K91! It needs some stuff but the rest is cosmetic! It has 774 hours on it... I hope it will last me a while!
I wouldn't try doing too many wheelies with it at first... :thThumbsU

·
Registered
709 Posts
Nice 318! Wonder how this one slipped past me?Were practically neighbors im just west of you near Reddick.
not far from where I'm gonna be working starting soon (cabery fertilizer)
in this case you would have had to have been within the same subdivision as us to get this one... I live 2 doors down and across the street from where this tractor was and I didn't know the guy had it, either.
the guy that had it, does small engine repair on the side; and the past owners of the 318 brought it to this guy to be put back in shape, and were himm hawwing whether to put any $$$ into this old mower or get something newer....

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
First thing that came to mind, A Night At The Roxbury :p

Anyways, Congrats :)

·
Frame Swapped '88 322
1,263 Posts
Nice 1987 318:fing32: You will love it!!! I bought my 1987 318 with 756 hours!!!!

·
JD4L
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice 318! Wonder how this one slipped past me?Were practically neighbors im just west of you near Reddick.
I would love to come out your way and see your collection! I'm in Reddick everyday... Dodge Trucker and myself live about 8 houses away from each other! We need to have a "flat-lander" get together!:thThumbsU

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.