My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huge score yesterday! looking on craigslist I found a 33 tiller and hydro blade not sure of the model 49 or 54, anyway i call the guy up and ask about the pto shaft for the tiller he says its on the tractor headed to the scrap yard. I WILL BE RIGHT THERE! get there hes got 2 33 tillers blade, deck 140 tractor with bad motor 112 eletric lift not sure whats wrong with that but he said the motor runs and 2 sets of wheel weights thank god I got there in time opps I forgot the factory weight bracket!

Attachments

·
Registered
297 Posts
By any chance do you want to sell the weight bracket? I got the weights at a show last year but don't have a bracket for them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure what pieces I'm gonna sell yet. This is for suit case weights? It looks like the 2 holes in it line up with holes on some square HD weights I have does that sound right?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Not sure what pieces I'm gonna sell yet. This is for suit case weights? It looks like the 2 holes in it line up with holes on some square HD weights I have does that sound right?
The bracket is for the slab weights, figure out what your doing and let me know.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
You done good !! Timing is everything !!

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,157 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts