My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be able to proviide the MSRP on the 2020 SCAG Liberty Z's? I'm looking to purchase one in the Spring. But, I haven't been able to get a straight answer from my local dealer. I know the MSRP, list (finance) and cash prices are all different. But, if they don't discontinue it, I'll be able to purchase using the Simply the Brave promo. So, I really only need to know the MSRP and deduct 15%. I haven't decided on deck size yet. So, info on the 36", 48" and 52" would be very helpful. I'm located in CT. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I contacted one more dealer and actually got the info I needed. Posting in case it helps anyone else.

Deck MSRP
36" $4783
48" $5042
52" $5249

Not sure if these prices are national or regional. But, that's the info I was given for CT.

Thx.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Looked online at local deal and found these prices.
https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/list/category/1191/outdoor-power-lawn-mowers-zero-turn/manufacturer/scag/model-group/liberty-z?ST=michigan&CTRY=NorthAmericaNET,usa

You’ll at least have a frame of reference.

I was watching auctiontime.com and missed a 10 yr old Turf Tiger 61” that sold for $2300 USD. There was an almost new one 2018 in Gretna, NE that sold for about $6500 with roughly 100 hrs. It was a beauty.

·
Registered
111 Posts
PXC30A:

I am in CT as well. I purchased a new 52" Scag Patriot in May 2017 that has 29 hours on it and I am thinking of selling it in the spring. It is in excellent condition. If you are interested, PM me and we can talk then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts