My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Grumpy old Curmudgeon
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the BH and FEL removed from the tractor for about a month. During that time it has warmed up quite a bit. This put a hydraulic lock on my quick disconnects and I couldn't get the lines hooked back up because of it.

I finally figured out that the center tip needed to be depressed to depressurize the lines in the implement so they could be hooked up. I needed to hook up the BH first and during that month the stabilization feet cylinders had bleed down and it was a major pain getting the hydraulics hooked up first, then raising the BH and aligning it to the mounts on the tractor

But, as they say alls well that ends well.

·
22,347 Posts
It's an execise in frustration for me with my MF GC2310, as well.

I block up my hoe and lift the stabilizers to the park position to keep them from sinking into the ground when the frost comes out. I had to replace both of the hoses for the back hoe and made them a few inches longer. That gave me a bit more flexibility for getting things lined up and reduced a problem that I had for when the hoe wasn't on for winter operations.

·
Grumpy old Curmudgeon
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to remove the protective cover for the rear pto so the BH hoses would reach the tractor. The FEL hoses are way long.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts