My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Wouldn’t it be fairer to say It hit you hard?
Even our best laid plans of keeping things inside don’t always protect things. Sorry for your losses.

·
Super Moderator
43,244 Posts
Wow, sorry for the loss of the 990's but hopefully nothing else was damaged.

Edit, missed the damage on the house, but it could have been much worse

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Prayers sent.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes all is insured. Butt I’ll have some parts and two parts tractors to get rid of. Wife said call the junk guys have them take it 😡 too many good parts for that I’ll post stuff in the for sale section after I get all dug out

·
Super Moderator
43,244 Posts
Yes all is insured. Butt I’ll have some parts and two parts tractors to get rid of. Wife said call the junk guys have them take it 😡 too many good parts for that I’ll post stuff in the for sale section after I get all dug out
No don't do that, claim them to be replaced. Depending on your insurance they may do new "like replacements".

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Happy you and your family are safe wish I could come over and give you a hand . Maby one day I will be able to just jump in a truck or car and head out . We just had a tornado here in mayfield in December and it was hard on those affected .

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Wow, so it looks like the garage took the worst hit, just glad that was not your house.
Stuff is replaceable, people are not.
Still sorry you had to go through all that.

·
Super Moderator
13,776 Posts
Sorry to see that this happened to you, jarhead. What a shame to lose your garage and the 990s. I'm glad to see that your house only suffered very minimum damage and you are all OK.

·
I'll never get to 10,000
5,669 Posts
Hopefully you and yours are ok. It sucks but can be replaced unlike loved ones.
Good luck getting back on your feet. Prayers sent.

Reactions: MARK (LI)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Glad you and family are OK. That is one heck of a pic of the barn cut in half, glad you were not inside at the time.
Thoughts and prayers with you brother.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts