My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well friends this could be a sad day;;; I listed one of my 425s on C/L in Seattle Wa. The wife thinks it's time to cut back. Altho i will still have 2 of them left; I kinda hope it don't sell;; Does anyone else feel thatta way.. Life is not so good any more;;

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I know how you feel.WHen you get atteched to something it's makes it even harder to get rid of it. I also recently listed a tractor that I have barely touched in a year and I know if I sell it I will be sad even though I have a lot more.

·
Super Moderator
33,696 Posts
Tony, I tried like the devil to not sell my 318 but a guy did buy it! I felt the same way when I delivered it to him!

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
If your selling it cause she thinks yall need to cut back due to money reasons then sell it and look forward to fewer things to work on..

If your selling it cause she thinks you have to much stuff.. ask more then what its worth and you will end up keeping it..

·
Diesel Power
5,340 Posts
If your selling it cause she thinks yall need to cut back due to money reasons then sell it and look forward to fewer things to work on..

If your selling it cause she thinks you have to much stuff.. ask more then what its worth and you will end up keeping it..
Wise words... she's right if you need the money. If not, then enjoy your hobby and ask that she understand.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Everytime the wife thinks I have too much stuff, I ask her to get rid of something in the kitchen. My shop stays full and there are always dishes in the cabinets...

I would wait until spring unless its got a plow or snowthrower on it. Hard to get top dollar for a used piece of equipment around Christmas time, most folks have other stuff too buy.

·
10K and Climbin!
12,353 Posts
Everytime the wife thinks I have too much stuff, I ask her to get rid of something in the kitchen. My shop stays full and there are always dishes in the cabinets...

I would wait until spring unless its got a plow or snowthrower on it. Hard to get top dollar for a used piece of equipment around Christmas time, most folks have other stuff too buy.
Or tell her to sell some of the clothes or shoes she has a big collection of.. Just a thought..

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The guy is comming to Pick up a 318 I sold . It was a Good tractor also. .. But I'm 72 years old and the IRS wants money not tractors; I feel so sad; I think i'm gonna cry, and CRY, By by; They are my extended family.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
The guy is comming to Pick up a 318 I sold . It was a Good tractor also. .. But I'm 72 years old and the IRS wants money not tractors; I feel so sad; I think i'm gonna cry, and CRY, By by; They are my extended family.
KATT's biting his tongue so hard it's bleeding. :banghead3

1 - 10 of 10 Posts