My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
I am very saddened to hear this Moe. I can't imagine losing my wife. We have been together for 47 years and married for 45 soon.

How long have you and your wife been together?

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I am very saddened to hear this Moe. I can't imagine losing my wife. We have been together for 47 years and married for 45 soon.

How long have you and your wife been together?
TB,

To be honest, we were never married but were closer than a lot of married couples I know. We have been together 26, 27 years. Her medical needs and my self employed contractor would have taken us from the wedding chapel to medical bankruptcy, she worked 21 years with Sears Holdings/KMart snafu let her go in downsizing but it really was because she was an insurance liability.

Give your wife an extra hug tonight.

CCMoe

·
Registered
4 Posts
I lost my little lady early this morning, her heart just had taken enough. She has been diabetic since age 7, fought the blood sugar battle for fifty years. She endured two stints on dialysis and a kidney transplant. At 115 pounds she was twice as strong as I am at 250 pounds in being able to deal with setback after setback, I could never go through what she has.

Miss you forever hon.
I am so sorry for your loss, and your family, prayers

·
Registered
170 Posts
I lost my little lady early this morning, her heart just had taken enough. She has been diabetic since age 7, fought the blood sugar battle for fifty years. She endured two stints on dialysis and a kidney transplant. At 115 pounds she was twice as strong as I am at 250 pounds in being able to deal with setback after setback, I could never go through what she has.

Miss you forever hon.
So sorry for your lost. We don't realize how life can be taken out on dime. I can't imagine the pain, anger & frustration you're enduring. May God bless you & your family through these difficult times.

·
Banned
132 Posts
Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the passing of your dear wife. Perhaps you'd share with us some of your fondest memories. I think we'd all love to hear them.

·
5K and there's still more
7,113 Posts
I am sorry for your loss, my sincere condolences.

My best best friend of 39 years left on her new adventure in February, I know she no longer suffers the pain she had to endure while here in this world. I take comfort in knowing she is in a better place than I am in my world.

May God bless you.
Don

·
Parts collector
4,132 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss Moe. Prayers for comfort going out to you and your family.

Reactions: CCMoe

·
Registered
10 Posts

Miss you forever hon.
I can so empathize with your loss. My wife of 50 years is in home hospice care with little time left with her battle with metastatic breast cancer. Praying that each day the memories will become more and more prominent than your grief.

·
Parts collector
4,132 Posts
I can so empathize with your loss. My wife of 50 years is in home hospice care with little time left with her battle with metastatic breast cancer. Praying that each day the memories will become more and more prominent than your grief.
😢 At 55 with a wife that I just married 2 years ago I don't know what i would do without her. I can not imagine how you and Moe feel.............. I lost a fiancee I was with for 3 years 25 years ago to Lupus. That crushed me.

·
Registered
156 Posts

Miss you forever hon.
As I walk thru the Valley of Death I shall fear no Evil.

·
Make Smoke, Boil Water!
1,786 Posts
Moe, As said before, words are not enough.

Please know that there are many others here who walk with you in prayer but have chosen to not post in this thread.

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
Moe, As said before, words are not enough.

Please know that there are many others here who walk with you in prayer but have chosen to not post in this thread.
I feel pretty comfortable here as this is a very friendly forum. I wasn’t able to do much with my machines last year as family issues preceded them. I welcome any of those to express their thoughts, feelings.

Maybe I’m using this a a therapy sounding board, I don’t know.

I appreciate the responses as I’m toiling through this.

CCMoe

·
Registered
145 Posts
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Your sweetheart sounded like an amazing woman.

·
Playin' In The Dirt Again
194 Posts
Hello Moe.
I pray that warm memories of happy moments with her will help sustain you in the coming days and weeks. Sincere condolences to you and your family in this difficult time.
Henry in Georgia

·
Citizen of Earth
15,744 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss, you have my prayers for you and your family

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Thanks again for the condolences, I do appreciate them.

CCMoe

21 - 40 of 74 Posts