My Tractor Forum banner

Ruggid 4 Wheel Wagon

23847 Views 95 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  slkpk
TSC had this reduced to today so I got it. A little bit of sanding to get the rust off it and some green & yellow paint with JD stickers and I'm ready to go. slkpk

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Nice find, it should work well for you and what with the Green and yeller paint will double in value..:OHCAN
Looks nice. How do you like the 4 wheeler??? Been thinking of getting one, but wondering if the backing up issues will be worth it.
Backing up short distances shouldn't be a problem. Even when I had a two wheel cart I very seldom backed up with it. Know your limitations and don't put yourself in that situation. slkpk
I have seen those carts at TSC and thought they would come in handy, not too small, not too big. Make sure when its painted and stickered...:wwp:
This wagon has the grease zerks on all the wheels. I got the first lite coat of paint on it today. Using rattle cans. I don't think I will paint the inside just the outside. I've got the JD decals for all 4 sides. If I get lucky I will be on vacation this week and be able to finish up the wagon and my 1964 JD 110. That's what I mostly bought the wagon for. slkpk
I'm out of yellow will get some Monday for the wheels. For rattle cans I think it came out OK.

Attachments

See less See more
Looks good!! Not to pick at you but will you be painting the wheels yellow?
It looks great! You could probably resell it as "stock John Deere" for twice what you have into it. I need to seriously rebuild my utility trailer this summer. I too will be making the steel, green & yellow. :fing32:
Very Nice job. Looks great, cant wait to see it with the yeller wheels
Looks good! Now show one pic where she's haulin' the mail--and it'll be GREAT!!:bannana:
Looks good!! Not to pick at you but will you be painting the wheels yellow?
Yes, I was out of yellow and will get some Monday. Without the yellow wheels it just don't look right. This trailer is the perfect size for me to use picking up sticks & limbs. Much easier to use than my 8X12 trailer. I like the fact that you can disconnect it and it won't tip over. Heck this winter I might even make it a hydraulic dump wagon like I did my old MC519 cart:bannana: slkpk
Finished with yellow wheels. We be stylin now:bananapow slkpk

Attachments

See less See more
Great!! The yellow wheels are the icing on the cake!
Nice!!...I appreciate the photo's--gives me an idea ..
Very nice! Wish I had the room for something like that.
The yellow wheels are the icing on the cake.:fing32:
I really like the 4 wheel wagon. I took it on a road trip down to the local nursery to get stuff for the front flower bed. slkpk

Attachments

See less See more
slkpk:

I like it... very nice! :thThumbsU
1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.