My Tractor Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I have an extra Integral Hitch, rear lift kit, and helper spring for sale if any fellow round fender guys are looking for this stuff.

I don't even use the one I have so I figured I shouldn't hoard this one.

Jared
The Hitch, lift kit, and helper spring have all been sold!!

Jared

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Throwing Some Snow!!

Pulled out one of the '67 112's and the 36 blower I lucked out on earlier in the year and cut a path around the yard where the wife walks the dogs!!

Boy that was fun!!

Jared

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Re: Throwing Some Snow!!

Pulled out one of the '67 112's and the 36 blower I lucked out on earlier in the year and cut a path around the yard where the wife walks the dogs!!

Boy that was fun!!

Jared
Could be hazardous after the dogs have been walked. :sidelaugh Looks good. How much snow did you get down that way? we had 10" here.

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,216 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Re: Throwing Some Snow!!

Could be hazardous after the dogs have been walked. :sidelaugh Looks good. How much snow did you get down that way? we had 10" here.
Between the 3 good days of snow, probably 9-10 inches. It snowed a few more inches the day after these pictures were taken.

I'm glad it's gone though. Driving Stanwood to work in Everett was really slow going @ 4am.

Jared

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I have another integral hitch with rear lift and chain bracket for the Round Fender for sale.

Also have a Vintage (white) Brinly moldboard plow that can go with it.

Jared

Attachments

101 - 108 of 108 Posts