Post Your pictures of You Round Fenders

·
Super Moderator
15,074 Posts
This should be interesting and fun

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Don't have any round fenders anymore, did have a 65-110 & a 67-112. The 112 had an HH100, but not the right one, so I made some modifications to it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,179 Posts
Beautiful tractors! Signed on to see some more! Doesnt Kyle own ALL the round fenders???

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
The day.l, I picked my 65 up, back in early January. Horrible road conditions and truck problems at the same time made it an extremely long journey. I will be finishing a touch up restoration in a little over a month. When that time comes, I’ll add better updated pics.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,074 Posts
Here are a few of my 1966 RF that I restored back in 2013. Hope this isn't too many

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I sold off 2 of them but here they all were. Still have the 65 with headlights and a pair of '67 112H. One with model 47 deck, 30 tiller with both extensions, and 43" front blade. The other turned into my V-Twin project.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I don't own this, but did paint it for the owner. I had a chance to buy it a couple years ago for $600 and passed on it. Now I kick myself every time I look at the pics.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,074 Posts
Here is my tiller hooked up and a pic of me making my first pass of the season

Attachments

·
Rebuilding my First JD GT
3,302 Posts
Nice tractors posted up so far. Sub'd for more goodness.

·
Super Moderator
13,179 Posts
I lost or have not found a large number of my RF pictures from a hard drive crash this past summer... but here are a few.

My 1965:

1965 w/ Model 7 Sprayer:

All of the RF in Oct 2016... I've add two more since..... I'd have to go count.

My 1966 working (my first RF):

A Brinly Dump Bed:

The line up from a few years ago:

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Dont be afraid to post any pictures. They will all be appreciated. Especially, any of you that added little tweeks or small customizations. Exact replica restorations, barn finds, customizations, etc. You have pics. Post’em.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Holly round fenders. I really like the "some assembly required" picture and the one right after it in the sun setting picture. Most can be pictures for a John Deere calendar. Nice job on those restorations guys.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts