My Tractor Forum banner

101 - 120 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Heres my 16T as i got it. ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1398888881.814205.jpg
ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1398888978.165313.jpg

And as of now. Its drivable but i want to do some work on the exhaust, steering and a few other things.
ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1398889216.251714.jpg ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1398889261.014384.jpg
ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1398889316.693013.jpg

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
cletus's tractors
405 Posts
I have a roper 13t and am wondering how to put an electric hitch on it

·
cletus's tractors
405 Posts
awesome machine

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all
New guy here I just got a White's T6227AW the motor is a late 76 16HP brigs with a 42" deck. Am I the only one I can't fin anyone else that has one.
Joe

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Roper fans! You guys have some awesome tractors!! I have the opertunity to buy a Roper from a friend. I dont know the model. I will find out this weekend. It is a single cylinder, probably Briggs powered and im guessing 8 to 10 hp. It hasent run for about 12 years but the engine does turn over. He wants me to make him an offer but i have no idea what it might be worth. I certanaly don't want to offend him either. It has a 42 inch deck and also comes with a doser blade. Any help would be greately appreciated!!!

·
Rebuilding my First JD GT
3,303 Posts
Can any one Identify this Roper? Looks like some sort of round fender IDK.

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
that would be a 1978 or 79 roper?? Depending on the engine hp would make it either a roper 16,18 or 20T

·
3,303 Posts
Thank you 16hp. would you happen to know if it would be a hydro or manual gear box?

·
Registered
610 Posts
That would be a manual, as visible from the hi/lo lever on the first image, and the gear shift in the middle of the frame, next to the seat. It also lacks the hydro handle on the dash that would make it a hydro.

·
3,303 Posts
thanks it was for sale with a rear blade on a 3 point hitch, front blade, mower deck and few other rear mounted ground implements for $250.00 about 1 hour or so from me. My truck is a little sick and my pockets a little thin or I would most likely have called the minute I saw it listed on CL local to me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks! If shipping wasn't so rediculous I'd sell you one of my dozers. I have one that fits the sears customs and roper RT/8E and RT/10. Is that the type your looking for? - Brad
Hi :howdy:Brad-RT. A few questions for you, I would appreciate it:praying:. I've had a 20T Roper with mower deck for 8 yrs, runs good. got manuals but can't tell if it's a 78 or 79 or what size engine N52M or B48G, its a twin. Also if is a hydrostatic trans, how can you tell difference:dunno:? also, I see you replaced mower deck. mine is still in good shape but this last summer I replaced the flat idler pulley and the spring broke that engages the blades and lost or misplaced it. I got the part number from maintenance manual but it doesn't state how long it is. reason being I tried forever to find that part number spring everywhere but to NO avail. if I knew the length I would substitute it. if you could tell me how long it is or where I can get one not the one that hooks onto adjustment rod. I'm also missing the front nose plate, you stated plastic ones are easier to get. Finally, if you know anyone who would want to buy it, I'm selling for $300 and would contribute $100 towards shipping. THANKS Soooo Much for reading this and any info from you would be greatly appreciated. :thanku: I forgot, do you know of any plow blades, snow plow, weights or chains are available from your network of Roper MTF owners

101 - 120 of 146 Posts