My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my first tractor, a used New Holland TZ24DA 4WD sub compact and am looking for a used tiller for it. The New Holland model is a 105A-40". I am wondering what other tillers are compatible with my tractor. I want a tiller that is preferrably 48", but may be smaller, not larger. Any suggestions?

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
bc,

Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1: Many sub-CUT owners here run 48-50" tillers and many have opted to go off-brand from the color tractor they have. Several advertisers here offer excellent tiller values. As for the width, you do need to cover the width of the tractor/tires. One thing with aftermarket implements is that you need to make sure the PTO shaft isn't too long--otherwise it can do some expensive damage. :)

·
Premium Member
5,556 Posts
bearkat Welcome to MTF:MTF_wel2: and I am glad you got your tractor. Your question on the tiller is any brand of tiller in the size you want WILL work great for your tractor as almost all tillers are universal to the modern 3 point hitch and PTO shaft that your tractor has, I would suggest that you also check gray market dealers (Just do a Yahoo search for one, there are several in King county) as they sometimes have good deals on used tillers.

If you did not already know that :wwp:eek:f your toy ah tool.... If you have any other questions just ask here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts