My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havent made up my mind if i want to mess with it or not.ive never seen another like it though.i will say it looks out of place in the wheel horse shed though!!

·
Village Idiot
315 Posts
603, Can you tell me what model the hood in your avatar is off of?

That Roof mower looks pretty cool!:fing32:

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,644 Posts
Are you sure it is a Range Rider? Only reason I ask is because I have a ROOT Range Rider, made by the ROOT company which is oftern confused with the ROOF company.

ROOT made the Range Rider for sure, ROOF made the Palimino and Lariat mowers for sure.

Now if the ROOF company also made a Range Rider, that would explain a lot of the confusion.

I'm sure mines a range rider, and I'm sure its a Root..its cast into the grille! Mine was made in Kansas if I remember right. (Never clean your ID tag with laquer thinner)

Attachments

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,644 Posts
Ok, that explains why everybody (Everybody meaning me of course) gets confused. They are BOTH Range Riders.

Someones behind needs kicked for having that same name on so similar sounding companies.

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,644 Posts
hmm now we can see that wheel horse doesn't have bullet proof reliabillaty

Well, I think the PO was probably just trying to hit the Tecumseh and the hood got in the way.

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
those older Tecumsehs were great engines; it was the newer ones that went to S#!T. and speaking of Pontiac IL; there was a few of the ROOF machines at their annual threshermens show this year.
I have one of their 21" push mowers; "fertilizer sperader" type handlebars with bicycle type handgrips, I have repowered it a few times. I ain't parting with tahtone; very heavily built.

·
Father to Triplets + 1
1,034 Posts
Ok, that explains why everybody (Everybody meaning me of course) gets confused. They are BOTH Range Riders.

Someones behind needs kicked for having that same name on so similar sounding companies.
No, one is a Ranger Rider, the other is a Range Rider. Look at the first pic in the album, it says Ranger.

·
Father to Triplets + 1
1,034 Posts
Reminds me of "Macdowells" from Coming to America.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts