My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone have a pic of an original RJ front mount reel mower? Valuable attachment? Thanks Vince

·
from South Jersey
601 Posts

·
from South Jersey
601 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. Looks like I may have found a complete fron mount attached to an RJ-58 for sale. Whats the going rate for a restorable RJ?

Again thanks for your assistance, Vince

·
Registered
137 Posts
Vince thats a good question.I picked one up with a mower deck non running and needing an engine for 60.00.A year later I found the one here with a deck and snow blade and no engine for 200.00, both tractors of course needing tires and lots of other extras.Hard to say just check to see if alot of the orig parts are there and they are easier and less costly to restore.Both of these tractors were very restorable and the snowplow was a good find ,like alot of the attachments.I kept the blade and mounting hardware and sold the tractor and deck to another member.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just picked up this RJ front mount reel today. Pretty clean unit and complete. Exact model as the one in the print ad listed above. :thThumbsU

Attachments

·
from South Jersey
601 Posts
Beautiful:thThumbsU Is that a keeper or did you get it for resale? Either way, it looks to be in great condition.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful:thThumbsU Is that a keeper or did you get it for resale? Either way, it looks to be in great condition.
To be honest I orginally bought it for resale to fund my "over the top" resto on my RJ58 but, its so clean I may keep it for my RJ project. :Stop: Not in the pic is the belt guard. Just as clean.

Did I mention I also got the RJ which it was attached to? That will be put up for sale soon. Details can be provided, e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me. Thanks Vince

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am interested in buying an LMR-30 at the upcoming show, in case any of you folks have one not getting any use.

I would prefer an operable unit, as I plan to actually use it on my 633 that will start its renewal this summer. I have seeded a creeping short red fescue and dwarf bluegrass mix that I plan to keep tidy like a fairway. :praying:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just would like to thank everyone who expressed interest in the RJ that I was planning on putting up for sale. Last night a guy, purchasing some Panzer parts from me, made me an offer that I could not refuse for the tratcor. Its sold and gone.

I still have the entire reel set up and still have not made up my mind on whether or not I'm going to put it up for sale. If your interested in the reel send me a PM or e-mail and I will contact you. Thanks Vince.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts