1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Called...he has 2 people in front of me. Sounds like he has some tire kickers coming to look at it. What a shame.

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,735 Posts
Looks like an 8163-B. I'd pass except for the blower. There is such a thing as too many 16 HP riders.;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Called...he has 2 people in front of me. Sounds like he has some tire kickers coming to look at it. What a shame.
So that would be Gravely #432? :)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I've lost track at this point Rob....sad eh ?

On a side now, I had a chat with Andy the other day and it looks like I'll be using the Sub Pull to run some pipe and wiring for his shed. Can't wait to finally use that **** attachment!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a gravely 424 that needs a new home. It doesn't have spark but turns over good. The tractor is in great shape. It comes with a front mount mower and push blade

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've lost track at this point Rob....sad eh ?

On a side now, I had a chat with Andy the other day and it looks like I'll be using the Sub Pull to run some pipe and wiring for his shed. Can't wait to finally use that **** attachment!
Nice, let me know how it works.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I have a gravely 424 that needs a new home. It doesn't have spark but turns over good. The tractor is in great shape. It comes with a front mount mower and push blade
I'll vouch for the condition - I haven't seen it in person but I've been provided lots of pics. Anyone looking for a 400-series to restore should check this one out.

·
A semi-retired senior cit
2,132 Posts
It`s gone it`s been deleted from craigslist

1 - 10 of 10 Posts