My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My deck spindles for a 02 rider 155 does anyone know were to find em possibly I been searching but all get is discontinued parts listing

·
Super Moderator
17,362 Posts
Have You Tried Parts tree PartsTree - Home of OEM Parts for Outdoor Power Equipment
and then there are these Below Because the 155 was Manufactured By AYP when AYP was the Parent for Husqvarna for Electrolux

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Husqvarna 535410602
Husqvarna 535410601
these the 2 I been looking for all winter with no luck found this forum in hope of help cause I love the mower in great shape yet and dont wanna just make it a kids toy yet haha

·
Super Moderator
17,362 Posts
Husqvarna 535410602
Husqvarna 535410601
these the 2 I been looking for all winter with no luck found this forum in hope of help cause I love the mower in great shape yet and dont wanna just make it a kids toy yet haha
I Just contact those Parts suppliers By Phone and see if there is a Number That supersedes those Numbers Because what You Looking for Could Have been used In a Later Articulating Rider But they changed the Part Numbers (y)

·
Registered
1 Posts
My deck spindles for a 02 rider 155 does anyone know were to find em possibly I been searching but all get is discontinued parts listing
Your post is old now, but I just did the bearing on mine a few years ago. Good quality sealed bearing are fairly inexpensive (part # on bearing seal). It only takes backyard mechanical skills to do the job. Be careful not to damage the spindle. Some pieces of wood were good enough for me to jury-rig platform to knock off the old bearing and tap on the new ones. Make sure everything is clean and lightly greased when assembling, I think I used a piece of 3/4" plastic conduit to tap the bearings into place (fits over the shaft to hit the inner race)
Good luck,
dickg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts