My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,842 Posts
There are few things keeping me from any part of that tractor.

1 - It is just too far. 300 miles is just too far. 10 hrs minimum round trip.
2 - I have no place to store the sulky. They just take up too much room.
3 - I have too many cultivators and plows as it is.
4 - I have no use for the SC. I traded one for a broom 2 weeks ago. I am burned out on the Gravely engine.
5 - I have too many 30" decks

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are few things keeping me from any part of that tractor.

1 - It is just too far. 300 miles is just too far. 10 hrs minimum round trip.
2 - I have no place to store the sulky. They just take up too much room.
3 - I have too many cultivators and plows as it is.
4 - I have no use for the SC. I traded one for a broom 2 weeks ago. I am burned out on the Gravely engine.
5 - I have too many 30" decks
Dr. Ron, we have a sick patient. Symptoms are 3 and 5. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,842 Posts
I have a feeling the patient is going to get worse before he gets better.

·
Gravelyyard.com
5,922 Posts
I concur Dr. Don. However, I'm not too concerned. Patients with long term Gravely Acquisition Syndrome often are afflicted with Frequent Attachment Redundancy Trauma Syndrome, a condition identified with "I have too many A" or "I have too many B". It's simply a part of Gravely life. If the patient was saying "I have too many Gravelys". I would be very concerned.

The condition can be easily treaded with controlled doses of dexo-ebay-hydracaine or chorta-craigs-list-sellicelium. Of course the preferred and most effective treatment is loadus-trailiarus-mow-in-and-sell-stuffus, but this treatment can be cost (and distance) prohibitive to many patients.

As I stated, I'm not too concerned at this point. After all, it's very common for patients with G.A.S to have F.A.R.T.S. as well.

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I concur Dr. Don. However, I'm not too concerned. Patients with long term Gravely Acquisition Syndrome often are afflicted with Frequent Attachment Redundancy Trauma Syndrome, a condition identified with "I have too many A" or "I have too many B". It's simply a part of Gravely life. If the patient was saying "I have too many Gravelys". I would be very concerned.

The condition can be easily treaded with controlled doses of dexo-ebay-hydracaine or chorta-craigs-list-sellicelium. Of course the preferred and most effective treatment is loadus-trailiarus-mow-in-and-sell-stuffus, but this treatment can be cost (and distance) prohibitive to many patients.

As I stated, I'm not too concerned at this point. After all, it's very common for patients with G.A.S to have F.A.R.T.S. as well.
:biglaugh: That also leads to Selling More Equipment Listed Later Syndrome Dr. Ron. You can find that when the patient has a listing and does not put all the items in because they think they will need them for spares. After a while, they list those items too. That is S.M.E.L.L.S. and goes with the G.A.S and F.A.R.T.S. which many have.

·
Registered
381 Posts
:biglaugh: That also leads to Selling More Equipment Listed Later Syndrome Dr. Ron. You can find that when the patient has a listing and does not put all the items in because they think they will need them for spares. After a while, they list those items too. That is S.M.E.L.L.S. and goes with the G.A.S and F.A.R.T.S. which many have.
You guys have to look at it a different way, just get more storage the way you will avoid all symptoms:thThumbsU

·
Old Iron Connoisseur
2,785 Posts

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I currently have two more caged in the trailer. An 8122-G and another 20-G. Pic tomorrow when it gets light and I let them out.

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
No wonder people look at us funny and start sidling away...

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
I currently have two more caged in the trailer. An 8122-G and another 20-G. Pic tomorrow when it gets light and I let them out.
Don:
RE: Homstead: I was stationed at Navsecgruacty, Homestead in '62.
Nice little base, had 'open kitchen' on weekends for those in the barracks.
Remember walking causeways between swamps to Homestead to get a piece of pecan pie ala mode at a small snack bar!

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
You guys need some BEANO:
Buy Equipment All Not Operational and there'll be no time to have G.A.S. or F.A.R.T.S:thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
8,842 Posts
Seems like non-operational is all I have bought the past several years. The 24G was the exception.

·
Super Moderator
12,337 Posts
I've had B.E.A.N.O., but still have G.A.S., F.A.R.T.S. and and what appears to be a new strain of S.M.E.L.L. I bought an extra dozer plow AFTER selling an extra dozer plow. Is there any hope?

Maybe I should just pick up 2 Gravelys, and call Dr.s Ron, or Don in the morning.

·
Super Moderator
33,797 Posts
Do these belong to the Always New or Used System collectors of Gravely? This whole thread seems to eminate from that area!

:sorry1: Just had to do it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts