My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 hours now on the X320. This thing is just awesome. I'm starting to like JD's patented 2 pedal design, though I still find myself wanting to press down harder on the forward pedal when I'm wanting to press down on the brake (old habits are hard to break). The engine is quiet, smooth and has enough power for just about any mowing condition. The turning radius is very tight. I've haven't had to used the RIO too much yet, so I haven't formed an opinion on it yet. When I have used it, I noticed you don't have to pull up too much on it, just a little pressure activates it. I'm not sure I like the spring loaded choke lever, but that's a minor thing. The seat is comfortable. All the controls are laid out well.

Going counterclockwise - choke (B), throttle (A), lights (P), mower lift lock lever (O), mower lift pedal (N), mower height adjustment (L), parking brake (K), cruise control (F), pto switch (E), hour meter (C) forward petal (J), reverse pedal (I), brake (G), and ignition swith (D).

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts