My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished this up last weekend, I would like to thank all of you guys for your inadvertent help. I did a lot of searching and found most of my answers without having to ask the same question again. Here are the pics of this tractor for now. I also have a 92 Craftsman GT6000 that I will be working on next. No pictures and I have not even used my implements yet, but I have acquired quite a few over the past three months. 2 plows 10" and 12", middle buster/potato plow, 2 Furrow plows, 2 cultivators with hillers, tiller, front tote box with 3 point attachment, spike tooth harrow, disc harrow, mowing deck, snow plow with gravely blade, and last but not least sickle bar mower. I guess I should just add all of that to my sig. Let me know what you think.:fing32:

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
Nice job. I'm working on a 91 GT6000. Hoping to have the paint done in the next couple of weeks.

·
7000 posts and climbing!
7,145 Posts
Are ya willing to tell what the colors of paint were and what brand they are?

Nice looking restoration. The metal pan seats appear to be the longest lasting seat you can choose these days.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Wow, that looks great; hope my ST 16 looks that good some day

·
Registered
716 Posts
sure is a sweet looking machine, ill leave the shop door open, just park it back there in the corner :hide:

i like the pan seat as well :fing32:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Very Nice!!!!!! Looks great!!!! :thThumbsU :thThumbsU

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
thats one nice tractor. you did a fantastic job on it. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments fellas. The paint I used was "Cub Cadet Yellow" Majic brand from tractor supply and "Biscuit" appliance for the off white from Lowes. Everything was done with a rattle can. I will say that the Majic brand enamel paint from Tractor supply does not stick very good to any of the original paint. But I didnt restore it for show, I use this thing. I am gonna post some pics of it cutlivating the garden here soon, it does a great job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts