My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
PA Beaver
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
As some of you know I have been working hard restoring my Beaver, over the winter I did a lot of primer work and prep for paint I sanded and worked for many hours getting it ready for paint. I have started work on the chassis and all of the Blue parts, and the mostly all the white parts are ready for a coat of paint.

What I have done so far.
-Painted front and rear wheels
-Checked gears and clutch (they were fine and I didnt replace)
-Sanded down mostly all the white parts and primed them removed all dents and they are primed and ready for paint.
-Blue parts are all done and are slowly being put back on.
-Replaced fan belt and all fluids.
-I have ordered new Satoh Beaver hood decals of Ebay.

Thanks for looking!
Nick

Before Paint

Only Picture I have of it after paint, the inside of the front wheels have to be repainted, and I am going to get the paint of the covers and light wires.

More Pictures to come later, I took this at 10:00 lastnight.

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Very NICE!!:thThumbsU

Great work!:trink40:

·
Senior MTF Member
1,475 Posts
Hey guys,
As some of you know I have been working hard restoring my Beaver, over the winter I did a lot of primer work and prep for paint I sanded and worked for many hours getting it ready for paint. I have started work on the chassis and all of the Blue parts, and the mostly all the white parts are ready for a coat of paint.

What I have done so far.
-Painted front and rear wheels
-Checked gears and clutch (they were fine and I didnt replace)
-Sanded down mostly all the white parts and primed them removed all dents and they are primed and ready for paint.
-Blue parts are all done and are slowly being put back on.
-Replaced fan belt and all fluids.
-I have ordered new Satoh Beaver hood decals of Ebay.

Thanks for looking!
Nick

Before Paint

Only Picture I have of it after paint, the inside of the front wheels have to be repainted, and I am going to get the paint of the covers and light wires.

More Pictures to come later, I took this at 10:00 lastnight.
Doing a great job.
Thanks for sharing.
:thThumbsU

·
Registered
752 Posts
Beaverboy,
Were did you get the paint for your beaver. I am putting together a random axle dump trailer and I want to paint it the same color as my buck.

This is I'm assuming the buck and beaver are both the same color. I have a buck and a beaver but they are faded so I can't really tale.

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
PA Beaver
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beaverboy,
Were did you get the paint for your beaver. I am putting together a random axle dump trailer and I want to paint it the same color as my buck.

This is I'm assuming the buck and beaver are both the same color. I have a buck and a beaver but they are faded so I can't really tale.

I got the paint from my local home improvement store (home depot lowes). It wasnt a direct match but really close to it. Its rustolem sail blue

·
PA Beaver
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is a random pictures after the restoration project, I hope they work! Enjoy. This is the only one that would work?.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
I loved my MT372, but, lost it to a stuck clutch.

Keep that beautiful machine's clutch pedal blocked down when not in use!!

:fing32:

·
PA Beaver
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I loved my MT372, but, lost it to a stuck clutch.

Keep that beautiful machine's clutch pedal blocked down when not in use!!

:fing32:
I have the pin for it, but after 35 years of not blocking it down or using the pin it never got stuck? I will start doing that though just for the well being! Better being safe then sorry!

·
Registered
214 Posts
It really looks good congratulation on your work.:fing32:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts