About a 20' section of floor in the Hay Barn has been sagging lower and lower over the last 4-5 years. Couldn't put the repair off for another year so I started pulling up boards today. This floor is built on 2"x6" joists with 1"x10" subflooring and tongue and groove flooring boards on top. This is all supported by 4x4 beam runners set on concrete blocks with a short piece of 4x4 between the concrete block and 4x4 beam to set the height. We found the cause of the sagging floor was the short piece of 4x4 between the concrete block and beam were rotted away which allowed the beam to drop and tip over. I may need to remove some more flooring to inspect and reset the 4x4 beam. Snapped a few pics of where I got to today.