My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,769 Posts

I know that it can not be from the lack of interest, or information..:woohoo1:
15.24 million page hits last month, 96,018 unique visitors.... definitely not lack of interest:fing32::fing32::fing32:

can you imagine that!! 15 million hits in 1 month :Stop: the volume is scary!! (in a good way of course)

·
Registered
571 Posts
15.24 million page hits last month, 96,018 unique visitors.... definitely not lack of interest:fing32::fing32::fing32:

can you imagine that!! 15 million hits in 1 month :Stop: the volume is scary!! (in a good way of course)
Definately,:eek:mg: The interest is there... That is truly awesome... :bannana: :bananapow

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
SJ, got the magnet yesterday. That is nice, my wife put it on the family bulletin board(aka frig door). I wont get to put that one on the tractor, truck, or anything in the shop.

I'll be ready to renew again in a month or so ---need a magnet for cabinet at school.

I'm serious when I said: this is the best $20 I spend all year.

Paul

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
You are welcome DJ..

We are always looking for new Site Sponsors!!

Our Membership is growing, but not too many new Sponsors!!:fing20:
Maybe we should have a sponsorship drive ?

I would really like to see a "Lifetime Membership" option

I am a lifetime NRA member, and a lifetime Sirius subscriber .. If its something l like or believe in .. I like to pay one time options :bannana:

·
Just passing through
8,419 Posts
"Leave out the OSHA warnings this time about :
Looking directly into the LIGHT
hehehe
Here is the warning that is supposed to be on the light...:D

Attachments

·
Just passing through
8,419 Posts
The other nice feature of the system is the ability to re-enter the paid sub system and add ANOTHER YEAR automatically after you have done a renewal...so now I don't have to worry about the automatic mailings until DEC 2010...;)

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,769 Posts
The other nice feature of the system is the ability to re-enter the paid sub system and add ANOTHER YEAR automatically after you have done a renewal...
Thanks twice Paul, he sponsored last month then added a 2nd year..:trink40:

:thanku::thanku:

Im gonna have to refund his money... cuz he wont accept a keychain:ROF

·
Just passing through
8,419 Posts
I was just testing the cumulative nature of the sponsor system...that and my DAD has been eyeing MY MTF Keychain which I have my tractor key on...Thanks JD for one keys fits all...:D

So I decided How to satisfy my DAD and support the forum...answer ANOTHER YEAR...:D

One keychain for the father , please...:)

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
21 - 35 of 35 Posts