My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might be a bit off topic, but just watched the remembrance day ceremonies from Ottawa. Take a moment ,to thank those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, so that we can have the freedom ,to do what we do. I have two nephews in the armed forces.

·
Super Moderator
33,631 Posts
Our congratulations and prayers to the Veterans in Canada too! You've always been with us during conflicts and that is the most anyone can ask!

·
Super Moderator
16,674 Posts
Our congratulations and prayers to the Veterans in Canada too! You've always been with us during conflicts and that is the most anyone can ask!
:ditto:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
That's how my Family came to the US. My father came down from Hamnow to enlist in the US Army, in WWII, as did his brothers, then stayed to settle after the war. God bless every man and woman that ever wore a uniform, and fought in the name of freedom.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I am sure that I am speaking for a lot of us service men....when I say we did what we had to do llllllllllllllll

John
USN VR21 VAW13

·
Another Day in Paradis...
1,862 Posts
Might be a bit off topic, but just watched the remembrance day ceremonies from Ottawa. Take a moment ,to thank those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, so that we can have the freedom ,to do what we do. I have two nephews in the armed forces.
:congrats:Hear, hear!:congrats:

·
Registered
371 Posts
It is not the politicians
With their compromise and ploys,
Who won for us the freedom
That our country now enjoys.

·
HAMMAN
1,646 Posts
We tend to forget about our Neighbors and friends to the North, as PA318GUY said.."You've always been with us during conflicts and that is the most anyone could ask.." and answering the call is the greatest Honor to us all. Thank You to All The Canadian Veterans past present and future who have helped us or will help us.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Thanks to all who served and especially to those who paid the ultimate price:praying: slkpk

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
Thanks to all who served and especially to those who paid the ultimate price:praying: slkpk
AMEN to that :fing32::fing32: Two thumbs up

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
You don't ever own freedom. It's on loan and the payments are always due

1 - 12 of 12 Posts