My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 425 john deere lawn tractor the hydraulic check valve is leaking.. How do you take apart the check valve to put new o rings in.

·
Super Moderator
37,141 Posts
Welcome to MTF! Lots of info here and great members to help and share with, enjoy the site! Here is some site navigation assistance in case you need it:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I have 425 john deere lawn tractor the hydraulic check valve is leaking.. How do you take apart the check valve to put new o rings in.
Where on the tractor is it located? Do you mean the valve containing the couplers, or the steering valve? Most check valves are located inside other valve blocks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where on the tractor is it located? Do you mean the valve containing the couplers, or the steering valve? Most check valves are located inside other valve blocks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its the two check valves that on the hydraulic systems changes the fluid to go forward and back. I have the valve out but can not tell how to take them apart to put o rings in them.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
You probably need to provide pictures, either ones you take yourself, or reference the pictures from the Deere parts site.

I understand all the words in the sentence you wrote, but I have no idea what they mean in the way you strung them together.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Are you referring to the forward and reverse check valves under the rear fender? JD parts would show a diagram of the valve if its this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts