My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
That thing looks great! I have no info but maybe some of the other experts here will.

·
Administrator
12,216 Posts
That is really something, amazing condition. My guess would be it's made by MTD, only because it looks like the same wheels on the sulky and similar style as his old Ride A Magic (by MTD) rider from back in the late 60's.

Similar to this one, but my Dad's was red.
Old MTD.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trying to find info on this mower. Or talk to someone else who has one or any info. I also have the sales brochure that came with it. Pretty cool. Thanks Scott
Trying to find info on this mower. Or talk to someone else who has one or any info. I also have the sales brochure that came with it. Pretty cool. Thanks Scott
I'd like see those mowers pull my 6'4'' 400lb body around! :D :D :D
Your mower is a red tip rider made buy whiz mow manufacturing in Warsaw Illinois in the mid 1960's. The company was founded by Albert knipe in 1951 in Hamilton ill. They made several different style of mowers. I have some literature and sale flyers and a few models of whiz mows. Could you send me pictures of the brochure you have. Ill try to answer any questions you have about whiz mows/ red tips

·
Super Moderator
26,883 Posts
When I was about 4 - 5 years old we had a self-propelled "push" mower on the farm, that thing was so heavy that if it weren't SP I don't think my father could have mowed the hills with it, but if it'd had a cart and flat lawn it'd be able to pull a pretty good sized man around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts