My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a Quietflite that I was told about via email on craigslist, but was didn't find one. I did however find these in the picture. I am willing to part with the Snowboy because I have one and know theres a collector out there who could enjoy it. I was wondering what the median value is, as it is in TOP shape for being all original and has been stored in an attic for at least the past 30 years according to the previous owner, and it looks it. It does run and is a very nice snow blower. Figured I would ask you guys on here as you probably know better than I.

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
My Red blower looks similiar to that, although I need a set of handles as mine are broke on the left hand side.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Hey welcome! Nice to see another local guy on here!! I have been talking with you on email. Welcome

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Wolfy, been a member here just never verified my account. I'm glad I took your advice and gave it a shot, I really like these forums, hopefully I can get help!

·
5K Poster!!!
5,141 Posts
I don't know what its worth but I would guess in that shape it could fetch 300 or slightly less.

I have one as well but its not as nice as that.... Only issue with them is they don't work that great IMO, but they sure look cool.

·
OMG I got another LawnBoy
1,178 Posts
Great find!

·
Registered
443 Posts
I have always wanted a Snowboy! Too bad you're so far away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts