My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Currently rebuilding my Case 220 K241 block and I would like to stay with genuine Kohler parts. Any suggestions on where to purchase a new Kohler piston, connecting rod, rings, and gaskets without breaking the bank?

·
Banned
1,879 Posts
Lots of OEM parts on ebay. Google Kohler engine parts and shop. There are many sources that won't break your wallet.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
If you are under the impression that genuine Kohler parts are superior to STENS parts, then think again. Go to e-Bay and do a search under "Kohler engine parts".

·
Ingersoll Dealer
2,552 Posts
We offer Kohler OEM, Primeline, and Stens as alternatives.

The eBay lineups on these parts are pretty comprehensive and the price point shopping seems to be fairly consistent and appropriate.

If you don't find what you need there, drop me a line and we'll be happy to help you work through the details, then combine the shipping with any Case/Ingersoll parts you need.

Brian

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
We offer Kohler OEM, Primeline, and Stens as alternatives.

If you don't find what you need there, drop me a line and we'll be happy to help you work through the details, then combine the shipping with any Case/Ingersoll parts you need.

Brian
Well there you go, choice of suppliers,competitive pricing,combined shipping and doing business with a guy with a proven track record in your own state.
Doesn`t get any better I.M.O.:trink39:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts