My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on the floor of the garage next to my new LT 2000. I think it came from it but I can't be sure. I looked pretty good and didn't see anywhere it might have belonged on the tractor. Doe this look familiar to anyone? This would be the second part I've found on the ground under the thing, the first was a clip for the deck.

Sorry about the bluriness, I couldn't get my camera to focus on it real well.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Looks like the water clean-out attachment for the deck to me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should have put something in for scale. It's about 2 inches long. A hose wouldn't screw on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just outside trying that. Indeed it does screw onto a valve stem. It looks like some kind of air fitting adapter. Whatever attaches to it has to screw on.

·
Janitor at Large
5,616 Posts
Maybe, its the fitting to recharge the air conditioning.........:sidelaugh

Wonder if it was included in case you want to add liquid to the tires?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No matter how high I turn on the AC it never seems to work. Maybe I need to add some freon to the tires? ;)

·
Anything With Wheels
9,834 Posts
Maybe a tech was working on something else and had them sitting on your tractor when it shipped. Probably been walking around the shop scratching his head wondering what happened to them. :ROF

·
Registered
473 Posts
I can not see the end of the brass fitting. It looks like an AC fitting for recharging. There are so many different brands it is hard to say. I am sure it is not a tractor fitting. You ever seen anything brass on a tractor?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts