1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
your not supposed to feed them after midnight! hahahahaha! they wont stop now

·
Registered
61 Posts
I hear that they can multiply like rabbits ... you might not want to park them too close to each other.
Actually, one has been enough work for me ... I'd hate to double (or quadruple) the time and money I've spent on it so far.
Mine's a 917255960 ... very similar ... I like 'em!

Dave

·
Registered
281 Posts
That one looks like a one eye'd monster.. lol with that flood light on top center front on hood...

oh by the way... from seeing parts of the neighbors yard... it doesnt look like you have that much of grass to cut for having 2.5 tractors...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's only the front yard the back yards are big plus i have 35 acres upstate, i just got both tractors to play around with and i hate that one eyed monster look that one has a snowblower for it and the guy i got it from added that light for night work but that is what the other hood is for so i can get it back to stock looks

·
Registered
281 Posts
........and i hate that one eyed monster look that one has a snowblower for it and the guy i got it from added that light for night work but that is what the other hood is for so i can get it back to stock looks

LOL....

If you have that snowblower and will use it... I would add two large light on the blower itself.. hehehe..

·
Finally at 1k!
1,518 Posts
Dont let john deere and sears tractors sit side by side, they will kill each other. lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
i have a 87 917.254410 and a 89 917.255919 they could be twins to any of those. i keep my 1979 Wheelhorse C-141 Hydro in a different building, it
prevents crossbreeding and genetic defects.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts