My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a couple of rear scoop/buckets on cl and was wondering if they work and who makes them
they look something like the bucket of FEL and are attached by a 3pt hitch
thanks

·
GANG GREEN GIZMOW KILLER!
1,244 Posts
I made this one for my PK. Its about 1/3yrd and I was able to fab it up for about $300 including the linear actuator. It will lift 1000lbs easy.

Attachments

·
MTF Member
425 Posts
Here is one we made, cat 0, using an old Bilco cellar door and angle iron. It works very well and is reversible. It unloads completely and self latches for reloading.
DMAC

·
Registered
441 Posts
princes auto is elling them. they are for the ford 8n size. but would give you the design

it is similar to the top picture

·
Registered
395 Posts
Bumping this thread back up as I'm considering buying a dirt scoop to take care of this pile of fun plus others that I know will show up. That dirt was excavated from where those pavers are and needs to be spread out in other areas. My shoulders are saying :Stop: don't try to find the wheelbarrow.

Has any one on here bought one like this model Northern Tool sells?

Attachments

·
Registered
609 Posts
Mine looks about the same, not sure where it came from. I have not found a ton of uses for it, but I did dig a hole in the pasture for some dirt I used to level the kids pool off. Worked ok, took a bit to actually make it "dig". This is the only pic I have of the hole, tractor taken apart to fix a hydraulic hose that blew on the back of my leg when lifting a full load.

http://

1 - 14 of 14 Posts