My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a rear blade, mostly to compliment my front snowblower and for a muddy mess of a mainly dirt driveway(it needs to be properly turned into a "road").

I was looking at a 72" and wanted the Kubota?Land Pride, RB2672, but none in stock and no time frame on arrival. I could pay freight, but then I might as well get the Everything Attachments equivalent.

Found a JD dealer that has a RB2072, seems more comparable to the Kubota RB1672.

Any comments?

It should not be an issue with attaching it to my Kubota, correct?

·
Kioti SCUT
347 Posts
I bought a 60" rear blade from my local Tractor Supply. They had it in stock so I didn't have to pay any shipping. It cost me $350.

I use it on my Kioti CS2210 SCUT and I love it. I use it to clear snow all winter, and to grade dirt all summer.

It was a lot cheaper than the tractor dealer's models, but just as good. Cal

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks like it just angles, no tilt or offset, that would account for a cost difference.

·
21,425 Posts
Hydraulic options get expensive in a hurry. However, blade tilt can be accomplished with the adjustable lifting link for the 3 PH and some offset can be done by adjusting the chains that keep the 3PH laterally stable.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bought a JD RB2072 and so far I am less than thrilled with it!!!

Maybe this is normal, I did not check how a LandPride blade does it, but having to drop the entire blade by unbolting 4 bolts(2 different sizes as well) is not quick and easy.

·
Kioti SCUT
347 Posts
That looks like it just angles, no tilt or offset, that would account for a cost difference.
True. It's just a angle blade, but it was all I needed.

As to the cost, I went to a Kubota dealer. They wanted $600 for the same style angle blade, and seemed like they didn't even want to talk to me.

Tractor Supply was $350 and made me feel welcome. Cal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts