My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I think I'm ready to pull the trigger on a new x360 and a snowblower attachment. I originally went to the dealer for an x324 but he talked me into the 360 for the power steering.

Several threads on here have covered a lot and provided a lot of help :)thanku:) but I thought I would see if anyone else has any other comments.

I have about a 1/2 acre to mow with a fair number of trees. I also will be doing 3 driveways for snow removal, 2 of mine plus an elderly neighbor's.

Any good or bad comments or experiences that I should think about?

Thanks!

·
Bring on old man winter.
670 Posts
Sounds like you got it covered. :wwp: when you get it. Good luck!
:ditto: I think you'll be very happy with the X360. It's a great machine.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Congrats.
I absolutely love my X360.
I will never buy a new riding mower with out power steering as long as I am alive:praying:
One finger steering is the norm:trink39:
I started calling around about a 44 inch snow blower, I am at $1500 out the door.
Let me/us know what you do on your blower.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
These are a great tractors. They handle great and easy to get to everything you need to maintain them. slkpk

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
:congrats::wwp:
Gee!! most of the MTF guys who have a 1/2 acre get a 700 series:sidelaugh:bananapow:bannana::goodl:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:congrats::wwp:
Gee!! most of the MTF guys who have a 1/2 acre get a 700 series:sidelaugh:bananapow:bannana::goodl:
LOL. Wife and I joked about it. I did look at some used x540s and an x534 but decided they were probably overkill. The diff lock would probably be nice for snowblowing. Plus a used 500 series was the same money as a new x360 plus blower, chains, two suitcase weights, and winter grill cover. Dealer is at $6,150 plus tax for all that. I also can get a discount through work for another $200. Seems like a pretty good deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts